Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What happens in Vegas...




We took a little road trip to Vegas last weekend. Devin's grandparents live there and we enjoyed visiting them. We brought Devin's sister Chanel with us to help with the kids. Best. Decision. Ever. I ended up getting sick our first night there from some Chinese take-out. Chanel played with the kids so I could rest and recover. Devin got to golf with his good friend from High School and BYU-H Travis Brenneman. Grandma Dickson took Chanel and I shopping at Charming Charlie's.
On Saturday night we left Chanel with the kids and hit up sin city. We cruised the strip and got reese's gelato at the Sugar Factory. We had a midnight trip to Denny's and feasted. It was amazing! Seriously haven't been to Denny's in years and I wish I could afford the calories to go there more often. A little ghetto, but deeee-lish!

2 comments:

Lauren Ford Adams said...

Oh Shira! You're so beautiful! I wish I could get together with you... noone in this world can make me wet my pants like you. I love to relive you tripping and watching blue jello FLY at BYU Youth Conference. Looks like things are going well for you and I'm SO happy for you!!

Amy Rex said...

dude... i need a vaca stat!!! when can we go???