Monday, March 26, 2012

Brekyn at 11 Months






I can't believe my sweet little angel is already 11 months old. I'm so in love with this cute girl. She has been so giggly and playful and I feel so blessed to have her as my daughter. Her top two teeth have officially sprouted through, aiding her in an extra cheesy grin. She said "mama" for the first time a couple days ago. She's been saying "dada" for a month or two now, so this was way overdue! She is a great sleeper, and a big eater. She's been standing on her own every now and then for a few seconds, so maybe some walking is in the near future. I am not in a hurry for her to walk. I remember Devin and I were so excited for Colton to walk and then we realized how much more difficult it was to have runner on our hands. So Brekyn, take your time!

No comments: