Saturday, March 24, 2012

Little Corona beach day

Brekyn & Roman
Brekyn & Noah



We met up with some friends at Little Corona a couple weeks ago when we had perfect weather conditions. Colton had a lot of fun playing with a couple older boys that kept jumping across the strip of water. Brekyn was adorable crawling in the sand, at times chasing after birds. I really liked the secluded beach and little rocks to climb. However, I'm not a big fan of the massive sandy hill you have to come down to get to the beach. I had a hard time coming down the path to the beach, with two kids in the stroller. But I had an even harder time going up. I like to think I'm pretty tough, but a bystander asked if I needed help, and I accepted. She must have seen the beads of sweat forming as I tried pushing my kids up the very steep incline. I don't think I'll be going back to that beach without my strong husband to help, or until my children can walk up and down the hill themselves.

No comments: