Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Brekyn at 10 months, Colton at 32 months




I don't think there is anything sweeter than watching my children make each other laugh.
Colton is in the middle of potty training. I'm going to give this a week or two and see how he handles it. If he doesn't seem to be ready I may wait another month or two. Today he peed in Brekyn's bumbo rather than his Lightning McQueen toilet. (Better than the carpet!) He is talking much more lately. My favorite word he says is "delicious" which sounds like "de-wishes". His new favorite show is Octonauts on Disney Junior. His favorite foods are bagels, vanilla activia yogurt, triscuits, apples, string cheese, carrots, celery, and chocolate milk. He loves the beach and swings at the park. He loves fire trucks and Lightning Mcqueen toys.

Brekyn has been struggling with her two top teeth coming in. One has fully broken through and the other is almost finished. She is pulling herself up and standing. She waves her cute little hand and is also saying "dada". She does the cutest thing where she scrunches her nose and breathes in and out making a light hissing noise. She is our little vacuum. You can always find her crawling under Colton's highchair waiting for his scraps. So naughty!

1 comment:

Jared Zane said...

Delmer has a lightning McQueen toilet too! haha. I just know they would be buds. I love your children!!! ~Anna