Saturday, March 24, 2012

"Pop" themed baby shower!

Ashlee made cute pom poms & chocolate covered strawberries.
Margaux Kropf did an amazing job on the "pop" themed dessert table.

The party favors were kettle corn wrapped like this by Natalie Baird.

Lollipops, carmel & chocolate popcorn, cakepops, soda pop, and cupcakes with a bubblegum ball
"Ready to pop" banner made by Natalie Baird


A couple weeks ago I helped host a baby shower for Lyndsay. It was a fun night and I ate a ton of junk food. My friend Margaux put together the best dessert table I'd ever seen! Lyndsay is expecting a baby girl in May. Her son Chad is Colton's best friend.

1 comment:

the Sisters said...

A BIG thank you to everyone who helped! Especially you, Shira!! It turned out so beautifully and I loved everything you did!! Xo.