Monday, July 27, 2009

Colton Update











This weekend Colton got to meet his Auntie Jackie and Uncle Chris from Hawaii and their twins, Dexter and Darla! We were so excited to catch up with them! We met up at Justin and Natalie's (Devin's brother's house) and Colton also got to meet some of his cousins for the first time! Colton has been smiling alot more lately, it's absolutely adorable! He's so hilarious with all of his grunting and growling and the funny faces he makes! I'm loving being a mommy to this cute little guy, I never want him to grow up. It makes me sad to think he won't be this small forever. He never cries when I give him baths, which is a good sign for our future little surfer dude...he loves water! On Saturday my cousin Amy took some "newborn baby" pics for a birth announcement and they turned out super cute! She is so creative and so talented! I will post some in the near future. Colton still wants to meet all his other "Hawaii" friends and his Uncle Cameron whose on a mission!

5 comments:

Whit said...

NC here we cooooooome! I can't believe it. I thought it was totally wishful thinking and it's actually happening. Yay! I can't wait to see you guys there. Colton is going to love love love it and you guys will too!

Anonymous said...

he is such a little stud! its too bad you guys are no longer in hawaii, nick and i are moving back in september and i know brin would love to hang out with sweet little colton. congrats mommy isnt it the best!

j,d and little b said...

Fun! I am so glad you got to meet the little twinners! Such cuties huh!? Ps me and meg have been missing you tons lately *tear*

Whit said...

Am I allowed to comment twice?? Last night Devon and I were just staring at that top picture of Colton... we just can't get over how freakin' cute he is!!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I am so glad I got to see him this small in person. He is seriously a mini Devin. That night was so fun and all of those babies were so cute. Is it possible to have baby overload? Cause those pictures sure look like we did!!!