Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Shower From Natalie!








My sister-in-law Natalie is wonder woman! She just had her 4th baby less than 2 months ago and she was somehow able to throw me an amazing baby shower! I don't know how she does it, she sure sets the bar high! Thank you Natalie, the shower was so perfect, you are a sweetheart!!!
The shower was at my Aunt Tammy's house and she helped out so much and made an awesome cake! Dawn provided the funniest game that was a version of "memory" with baby terms. If you got a match, you got candy that coordinated with it. For example, if you got a match of "OBGYN" you got a butterfinger candy bar. Get it? Or for a match of "hospital bill" you got a 100 grand candy bar. It was alot of fun! My mom made a couple of really cute diaper cakes for decoration. My cousin Amy made a cute sign-in book with a bunch of maternity photos in it. Opening presents wasn't as easy as you'd think since my lap space was limited by my protruding naval. The shower was so awesome and I really appreciate all those who made it come together and all who attended. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Man Shira, your baby shower looks deluxe! Amazing job Natalie! I am so glad you got the diaper bag you wanted! You are one hot mamma!

Whit said...

Oh my gosh! Talk about Posh! That's what my wedding reception looked like! I'm so bummed I missed it..but I'm planning on flying down when he gets here! If Devon says no I'll just hitch hike! :)