Friday, June 19, 2009

10 Days To Go!

At my doctor's appointment two days ago,Wednesday, they told me the same thing as last week! Still at only 1/2 cm dilated and 80% effaced! I'm not super ready for the baby to come, but I am super ready to not be pregnant anymore. I'm running out of clothes that fit and I don't want to go buy more when I could have the baby any day now. The reality of it still hasn't hit! (I know I've said that a hundred times) I can't believe I could really go into labor anytime! Since the reality hasn't hit I haven't really gotten nervous or anxious. I'm just curious and excited for this whole experience of having a baby! It just doesn't feel real! Tonight Devin and I are going on a date night and just want to enjoy a weekend at the beach since this could be our last chance to relax before the baby comes and the sleep stops. What if the baby comes on Father's Day? Who knows! I can't wait to kiss my baby's face all over!

5 comments:

j,d and little b said...

WHoooo Hooooo!! Hurry up and have that baba so I can see his cute little face! Can u text me when u are in labor plleeeeassseee

Whit said...

Oh my goodness, I am dying. Hurry it up already! :) Devin got Devon so good on Thursday. We all totally believed you were in labor--I was so disappointed when Devon said it was a joke! You better call us right away though!

Anonymous said...

i know just how you feel, i was really hoping to have our little one on fathers day that would be the best gift but i guess that is not going to happen, anywho your belly is so cute and i am sure the little bundle is going to be a cutie, good luck with everything! ill be anxious to see who pops theres out first. put up pictures asap. good luck again!!!

Erin said...

hoooow exciting! almost there! Lucky you that at least you were a little dialate and effaced, that didn't happen till 41 weeks for me and after they stripped my membranes and I went on a 4 mile walk! can't wait to see pics of your beautiful little baby boy! just wear sweats till the big day!

Amy Rex said...

Me neither! Hooray for your cute baby!