Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Let Me Catch Ya'll Up!



My Dad and my brother Devon have informed me that I need to update my blog...it's been quite a while, so I will catch everyone up on the past few weeks of our lives!
Two weeks ago on Friday night my Uncle Tim and Aunt Tammy treated Devin, me, and my cousin Jay that lives out here, to dinner at PF Chang's in Waikiki. It was delicious and we were so grateful!
The next day we went snorkeling with them at Shark's cove and had a lot of fun! After that we split up and Devin and I surfed and then went bowling with our friends that night. (Hence the pictures above)
The following Monday we got together again with my aunt and uncle and they treated us to dinner at a nice Seafood restaurant in Haleiwa. We had lots of laughs hanging out with them!
This past weekend we met up with Amy & Tyler (my cousin and her husband) and did the Maunawili Falls hike. It was kinda muddy so it was entertaining to watch each other slipping and sliding. After that Devin and I went shopping! I finally spent the last of my birthday money...thank you again to all the generous contributors...and then we saw two movies in the theaters> Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and Eagle Eye. Then we went to Cold Stone for some ice cream...I really like the N-ergize flavor...it reminds me of Pinkberry. (but Pinkberry is way better)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I thought with all the pictures of babies you were going to announce something! You guys are awesome.

Stephanie said...

thanks for inviting me! i am so excited! i think i got all the info - but if i have any questions i'll track ya down or ask anna! thanks!