Friday, October 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was so excited today when I looked at Lindsey's blog and saw that I got "tagged" for the first time! I'm supposed to tell 6 unspectacular quirks about myself and then tag six fellow bloggers. Devin helped me think of some and we shared some laughs in the process.

1. I love playing games with friends (such as the name game, nerts, board games etc) and I tend to get overly excited. Devin says I play each game like I was competing in the olympics. So...I guess you could say I get really into games and find it very exciting!

2. I am like a child when it comes to sleeping. If you get me in the car for more than 10 minutes, I'm most likely to fall asleep. If I watch movies late at night I usually fall asleep. And if I don't get enough sleep, I get pretty sassy. I remember my dad used to not like me having sleepovers with friends because I usually came home sleep deprived and grouchy. Sorry Dad.

3. I will lip synch until the day I die. Unless I'm by myself in the car, in which case I have no problem singing out loud. I know my opinion is bias but I think I am really one of the best lip synchers ever! I started practicing at a very young age in front of the mirror. I'm sure my mom caught me a few times. I lip synch to Devin alllllll the time! The best songs to lip synch to have to be the Spice Girls, Britney Spears, the Footloose Soundtrack, and (Devin's favorite) J-Lo.

4. I take the longest showers. Anybody who has ever lived with me can testify to that. I try to go faster but I just can't for some reason. I usually wait until I run out of hot water and have pruney hands before getting out. I know this will bite me in the butt one day when I have 6 kids and they don't leave me any warm water. I should mention that one of my biggest pet peeves is cold showers...I hate them!!!

5. I have to kiss Devin before I go to bed. And not just once or twice...I have to shower his face with kisses...with him under protest. His cheeks are so cute and I have to kiss them a ton before I go to bed. I usually say "just one more" and it turns into a massacre of kisses all over again. Sorry babe, I know it gets annoying...but I know you'd miss it if it stopped!

6. I twirl my hair. It seems so valley girl, I know, but I've been doing it since I was little as I would suck my thumb. Luckily the thumb sucking habit faded. Twirling my hair is comforting though and I notice that I do it when I'm tired or bored.

All right, I tag: Whitney Glassman, Amy Pitts, Jackie Kontoes, Meg Thomander, Jonna Loveridge, and Janae Dalton!

1 comment:

Kevin and Missa said...

OMGoodness!!! HA how fun... I didnt want to do school work so i started being lame and looking at people's blogs!!! how are you?