Monday, September 15, 2008

Going Going Back Back to Cali Cali!



Let the countdown begin! We love Hawaii and our friends here, but we are so excited to go home. The first thing we want to do is see our family...and then, bring on the food! In-N-Out and Del Taco are at the top of my list! They don't have them here in Hawaii. And then I want some Pinkberry!!! I love that stuff. I am so excited to shop at places they don't have here like American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, and Anthropologie! I'm saving up some shopping money! I am so excited to be home for Christmas! I hope the next few months go by fast. The downside will be saying goodbye to our friends here. I love em' so much! 13 1/2 weeks left!

9 comments:

j,d and little b said...

I don't like this post...booo

Anna K. said...

BooHoo! I'll be sad when you guys aren't our neighbors!

Taylor H. said...

everyone else that seems to read your blog is sad but I'm way stoked about this post! it'll be great to have you guys back so we can play nertz and who knows what other kind of trouble we can get ourselves into! i love you guys! sorry to hawaii and hawaii friends who will be losing them but your loss is our gain here on the maine land

Taylor H. said...

by the way, where will you be living?

Meg said...

Geeze Shira don't sound too excited, I know you will miss it here, just you wait and see! I don't like this post either.

Unknown said...

Please come home, I miss you.

Love,

Dad

Dickson Family said...

This is my favorite post yet!!! We miss you and Dev sooooooo much. I am also counting down the days till your arrival. Thanks for the post card by the way. This baby is giving me a run for my money. I have been more sick with this baby than all the other babies combined. Hopefully I will be out of this sick phase soon. We love you and hope the next 13 1/2 weeks go by fast. Love, Natalie

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Ok, I am sad, but also happy cause I know I'll be coming home a lot and will see you guys. For some reason I have had in depth conversations with people about In n'Out this week. My mouth is watering. I think it is the sauce on the burger that makes it awesome. SOOOOOO gooood!

lindsey said...

Shira what if I had someone mail you a pinkberry once a week, then would you stay??!!