Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jonna's Baby Shower!




Jonna's Baby Shower was on Friday night. I was the hostess and it was my first time throwing a party for someone. Katie helped me alot too! The theme was "as cute as a button" and the color scheme was orange, yellow, and pink. We hung pom poms above the table and on it we had buttons and the party favors, which were crush soda bottles. The tag on the soda said:
Little Baby Loveridge
"Orange" you glad she's coming soon?
Due to arrive January 7th
We played a couple fun games and had a delicious dinner. The dessert was extraordinary! There were lemon cupcakes, lemon sandwich cookies, and lemon bars and a jar of lemon head candy. Jonna looked so darn cute with her pregnant belly and I can't wait for her baby to come!

4 comments:

j,d and little b said...

Oh Shira..It was the best shower EVER! Thanks so much! You are da' BOMB!! Baby B and I are soooo grateful!

lindsey said...

You did a fabulous job with the shower shira! It was perfect.

Anna K. said...

Shira you were so awesome! The decorations were amazing!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I loved the baby shower. And I love that I won the guess who celebrity game. I am glad to know that my extensive research into celebrity lives has paid off.