Monday, June 2, 2008

On The South Shore

Last Friday Becky and I went to Waikiki to surf since the North Shore was flat. While we were surfing Becky cut her foot on the reef and it was deep so we went to the lifeguard stand to get a bandaid. He cleaned it out for her and he was quite flirtatious with her as well. I don't think Becky minded the cut after that.
Crowded Waikiki Beach
We met up with Tawny and her cousin on Friday (after surfing) and went to Lunch and Cheeseburger in Paradise and then went to Jacka** Falls and the Pali lookout. Then went to her hotel in Waikiki and got ready for dinner. On Saturday we went to Pearl Harbor and then went surfing at Waikiki. Becky and I taught Tawny how to surf. She did really well, she's definitely a natural! After surfing Becky and I split from Tawny and her cousin and went to dinner and a movie with Devin and his friend from high school Dave. We saw the new Narnia movie.

Becky and I at Pearl Harbor

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

your blog inspires me to get out and do more in hawaii! thanks:)

oh yeah- and work out more- so fit!

David J. Olender said...

yeah it looks that way...Oahu seems to your guys' oyster. Though I have yet to meet Shira, I guess this would be considered our informal introduction....Hi. You can also feel free to introduce me to the girl standing in the middle of the frame with the tattoo on the stomach if you feel so inclined. Your definitely getting some great surf out there..I hope you keep that mohawk for the first job interview...

for now until then

dave