Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mohawk and Goat Island




On Saturday we went to Goats for Devin to surf with Corbin and Chris. I'm too scared to surf at Goats because of all the shark sightings that have been there. So, I chilled on the beach with Meg, Jackie, and Jonna. It was a perfect sunny day and we had alot of snacks to munch on. It felt so refreshing to swim in the water and it was so relaxing on the beach. On our way out of the parking lot, we saw that Jonna was waving us down from her car. She was frantic and we thought she was injured or something. A huge spider had crawled on her foot in her car, so Devin and Corbin got it out for her. It was so big and freaky!!! Also, I almost forgot to mention...DEVIN'S MOHAWK!!! He hasn't gotten in trouble or anything for violating the honor code at school, so that's a plus. I tease him about looking like MR. T alot, which has been entertaining. Lexi cut it for him and she did a great job of fading it.

4 comments:

lindsey said...

what the heck happened to your husbands head. Im scared.

Jk.. kinda.. but kind of serious, but jk, but seriously Hua?

lindsey said...

Okay really you look awesome. Maybe Ill make seth get one too!! Ha ha!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I love the new hair. I think Lindsay secretly wants to cut hers the same way. If Devin's hair wasn't that tough he might not have had the nerve to pick up the spider.

By the way, thanks for helping me get that stinking DOG! I had to jump in the shower when I got home. That pooch ran me crazy....I can't believe what a stinker she was running from you too! No Scooby Snack for that dog.

Unknown said...

I am going to grow one next.

Dad