Monday, June 2, 2008

My insanely amazingly fantastic husband!

Devin will be so embarrassed when he sees this post, but I can't hold it in. I want to shout it from the rooftop, I LOVE DEVIN DICKSON! My husband is the best. He makes me so happy and he is such a blessing. We have so much fun together and we grow more united each day in our marriage. I am so excited to spend eternity with him, the man of my dreams. How did I get so lucky? I am so grateful to have him by my side and wake up next to him each morning. He has made me a better person and words can't fully express my gratitude. Devin, I love you. Marrying you was the best day of my life, I am so incredibly HAPPY to have you as my husband. Thank you for loving me and bringing so much joy to my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes he is sooooo dreamy.

I have the same effect on your mother son.

Dad