Sunday, June 22, 2008

We'll miss you!



On Friday morning Devin finished his last final for the Spring term. He has been working so hard and I am so proud of him. He's such a stud! He has a few days to take a break before classes start for the Summer term on Wednesday. Yesterday we went to Goats again and Devin did some surfing and spear fishing. Devin says he didn't see one fish!!! We went with Meg + Corbin and Dan + Jonna. After the beach we got lunch and ate at Jonna's and watched a movie. Last night we met up with Jared + Lexi and went to dinner at Haleiwa Joe's. Jared is back for graduation and Devin was really looking forward to seeing him. He leaves again on Tuesday and Lexi is going back to the mainland on July 1st. We are going to miss them both so much!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

Fun!! I miss you guys and so does Rae!

Dickson Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know sending you a birthday wish has nothing to do with this post, but whatever, it's cool. We love and miss you soooo much!!! I hope your day was amazing!!!! Now that you're the ripe age of 22, it's time to get on that baby-making wagon, if you know what I mean. Seriously, you are not getting any younger, never mind Devin. J/K, well... half J/K. I want our kids kind of close in age. We love you Shira can't wait to see you, whenever that may be.

Whit said...

I swear I met Jared at EFY in Santa Barbara when I was like 14 or 15...and my best friend Jessica Kirk had a mad crush on him!! So funny...