Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where a kid can be a kid...




With the rainy weather we were determined to find somewhere that Colton could use his energy and get out of the house. We took him to Chuck E Cheese's for the first time. We quickly realized he was a little young to appreciate the games. He didn't like the rides-he kept holding out his arms for us to pick him up. He was entertained by the skee balls but wasn't the best at throwing the balls the right way. I think we will wait another year or two before returning.

2 comments:

lindsey said...

Shira! I have been thinking of you so much. How are you feeling? I am eagar to see your little baby!! When is your due date? I will call you this week, I want to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Where Devin can be himself is what the caption should say. I am so mature