Tuesday, February 1, 2011

18 Months



On January 2nd, 2011 Colton hit 18 months old.
Height: 31 1/2 in.
Weight: 27.8 lbs.
HC: 49
Colton is such an energetic boy. He loves the park and especially playing in the sand. He loves to throw sand, balls, and anything he can get his hands on. He also loves to bang on things with drumsticks or anything that resembles a drumstick. He loves to bounce-especially in his bounce house that Tanner bought him for Christmas and on the trampoline my mom recently bought him. He blows kisses to everyone-it's so sweet. He gives kisses to food, toys, and my favorite is when he gives me kisses. He is a fun guy that loves to play and be tickled and chased. He says thank you, mama, dada, no, counts 1,2,3, and signs for more. (Which means he wants to eat or drink something) He is such a wiggle worm and hates getting a diaper change. He's not much of a cuddler, but I get to snuggle him in my bed each morning while he drinks a bottle. He loves apples and celery and drinks tons of water. Devin and I probably say "he's so cute" over a dozen times each day. We love our little wild man and he makes us laugh so much each day!

2 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

What a cutie! I'm pretty happy Lydia is in nursery she wears me out! I need a break lol especially before this baby comes. Are you ok with being in nursery for a calling? I know that would be hard for me. Anyways love the updates! It's fun our babies will be born around the same time again!

Amy Rex said...

Ummmm that first picture KILLS me. He is out of this world adorable. I just wanna squeeze those chunky legs!!! :)