Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girls Only Surf Sesh!



I spent this past week in Hawaii with some of my best friends! Jackie called me Saturday and I booked a flight for the very next day. She wanted me out there to surprise Katie and Jonna for their birthday. It was such a fun week! Colton came with me but, unfortunately, Devin had to go to work. We had some fun surf sessions, one of which we had a North Shore photographer come, Mark Holladay, and take some pictures. To see more check out his website at holladayweddings.com/blog. I miss Hawaii so much and I wish we could move back there. I love those girls so much and I wish I got to hang out with them more often!

4 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

OMG You are so lucky!! And what a cute surfer you are! After baby comes out, we need to have a sesh here in Newps!!

Anna K. said...

I wish I was there sooooooooo bad! I am jealous....but I am still super happy that you guys got to hang out. You guys are hot...and to think you all had babies recently!! Super moms!!!

Crystal & Brandon said...

that is unreal that you look like that after a baby!!!! way to go girl!!! and how fun that you got to go back to hawaii!!! lucky girl!!!

Erin said...

what a fun trip! and um, all you girls look so fabulous back in shape after the babies!!!