Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Colton's 6 Month Stats








I'm a little behind...Colton turned 6 months old on January 2nd.

Stats:

Weight: 19 lbs. 11 oz.

75%

Lenght: about 27 inches

50-75%


Colton now sits up on his own.

He has his front 2 bottom teeth.
He is a rolly polly. (Loves to roll around)

He is very talkative.

He says mama and dada sometimes.

Loves it when I sing the ABC's.

Loves his giraffe pillow in his crib.

Loves to chew on straws.

Smiles for the camera!


These are all pics from our week in Hawaii.



5 comments:

Anna K. said...

Colton is soooooooooo cute and I want to give him hugs! He weighs more than Delmer! Delmer is only 19lb 8oz. ha! Roly Poly cutie...I want to squeeze his little legs and cheeks!

Stephanie Vogel said...

What a character! He's ADORABLE! I'm jealous you already went back to visit Hawaii, not fair. You look great by the way!

Emily Rosell said...

i love that surfboard!!! Colton is a cutie pie!

Whit said...

Oh man, I love the pictures with sand all over his face!!

Anonymous said...

Brin misses her man! he is so stinken cute, i wish you guys lived out here it was good to see ya