Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

Mom, Grandma, Me
Aunt Chrystal's House
Devin was pulling a Britney Spears and letting Colton drive
Colton and Aunt Kiki had matching Paul Frank footie pajamas
My parents had my entire mom's side of the family over for Christmas Eve. We had so much fun this year with our family. Devin and Whitney came to town for the holiday and so the only one missing was Cameron. (he gets back from his mission in two and a half weeks) As tradition my mom got our family pajamas that we got to unwrap and wear Christmas Eve. Whitney and I got cute Victoria Secrets flannel and Colton got cute Paul Frank pjs. After the party at my parents, we stopped by Devin's Aunt Chrystal's to catch the end of the Dickson's Christmas Eve party and then headed to Devin's parents house where the entire Dickson clan spent the night. That's right...all 8 grandchildren and the 5 kids and their spouses!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

You look so georgous Shira! Your hair is getting long again:) We miss you guys. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas. Love that chubby baby of yours!

DeVon said...

uhhh, you spelled my name like your husband's...