Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting Adjusted!


A few weeks ago we went to play some games with Janae and Taylor at Taylor's parents house. We had a ton of fun! (Janae you'll have to help me out with the names of the games because I can't remember what they're called) I think one was a version of murder in the dark and the other may have been called "who sir, me sir?" We enjoyed hanging out with the Holland family and learned that Taylor's dad is a chiropractor. He offered to adjust me for my FIRST time! It was the coolest thing ever! My hips usually hurt from sleeping on my sides and they felt relief for a good week! He also adjusted my neck and it relieved me of a headache. I love my dad, but I sure do wish he could have been a chiropractor. Thanks John, you crack me up! (pun intended)

2 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

I am going to chiropractor tomorrow, don't you feel so much better after? This prego business messes up my hips, I can't wait to go. I'm glad you feel better because of it.

Janae H. said...

Good job on the names of the games, you were right on!