Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Beach Day!





This weekend my brother Devon and his wife Whitney were in town for a wedding so we got to spend the weekend with them. On Friday night we had family come over to celebrate Whitney's birthday. On Saturday we spent the day at the beach. The boys did some rock climbing at Corona Del Mar and everyone played some volleyball. Then we went to Balboa beach and rented beach cruisers to ride on the bike path. Then we ate at BJ's pizza for dinner and finished the night playing games at my parents house with some of the cousins. It was fun to be with the family! The only thing that could have made it better was if my little brother Cameron, who's in Argentina serving a mission, was there! We definitely missed him!

2 comments:

Whit said...

Such a fun weekend! I miss you guys already! Thanks for helping make my birthday perfect-it was great to spend it with you guys in California (not to mention 80 degree weather)! I'm excited to see belly those belly shots! By the way, see you next weekend. ;) Seriously though... see you next weekend!!

Meg said...

SHIRA! Post a belly shot. I am dying to see little Maddox growing! We bought our tickets to CA. We arrive April 31st, then we are spending May 1st with you guys! Can we sleep over the night of the 31st? I know these are the type of questions I should ask you over the phone, but in case you didn't know my phone got attacked by a wave and now is broken!