Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Valentine's Day





For Valentine's Day Devin had a few surprises up his sleeve. (I had some of my own) In the morning he surprised me with a dozen red and pink roses. And I sang a song that I wrote for him. After we got out of school and work he surprised me with dinner at Lei Lei's at the Turtle Bay Resort. We had coconut shrimp for an appetizer, I had filet mignon for my main dish and Devin had a rack of ribs. For dessert we had a hot fudge sundae with chocolate chip cookies in it. It was delicious! Then we walked down to the beach for the sunset. It was a perfect day!

3 comments:

j,d and little b said...

Aaawww Shira I am so proud of you!! You are blogging!!!

Meg said...

Looks like you figured it out! Maybe we should hang out sometime.

lindsey said...

So you think you can beat us at NERTS hua? Think again. Next time you two are going down, all the way down to China town.

PS
your blog is really cute:)!