Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action!









On Thursday night I was a guest star on the hit television show LOST! Okay, so maybe I was just an extra, but they wanted me to be the new Kate. I turned them down of course. I would never want to kiss Sawyer, I'm married! Anyways, the day we shot our scenes Jonna and Lindsey were there for all the fun with me. We had good food (we made a to-go order too) and we got to see Jack and Kate for the courtroom scene. We are the extras in the gallery. I actually got in trouble one of the days on set in the courtroom. I got caught taking a picture of Jack with my camera phone. They made an announcement how it wasn't allowed and then came up to me and called me out. I was so embarrased, but atleast I have a picture of Jack on my cell phone. On the way home, I was driving with Lindsey in the passenger seat and Jonna was laying in the back seat. She was out of it and fell in a deep sleep and didn't even wake up to Lindsey scream/shriek when a bird hit my windshield. It was hilarious!

No comments: