Tuesday, August 7, 2012

June Part 2

After pool snack time.

 Girls night out to celebrate my beautiful mother-in-law's birthday.

Devin was excepted into Pepperdine's MBA program.  He starts August 27th!



 Potty training.


June seemed to be a hectic month.  Mostly because I embarked on a mission that was stressing me out for months...potty training!  I am happy to announce that Colton was potty trained a little before his 3rd birthday.  It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.  I had tried 3 months prior and he wasn't ready.  So after 4 days of cleaning up pee and poo off the floor and making sure Brekyn didn't crawl where he had accidents, I decided it would be best to hold off for a while.  Waiting for him to be ready was clutch.  He had progressed more in 4 hours this time as opposed to the 4 days of potty training last time.  I'm crossing my fingers that Brekyn will just potty train herself from seeing Colton.  A mom can dream, right? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats mama! Question: how the heck do your clean poop out of the carpet??!