Friday, August 31, 2012

Colton's Birthday at Seaworld!


On July 2nd Colton turned 3 years old.  To celebrate, Devin took the day off of work and we took Colton to Seaworld.  (A big thank you to Devin's mom for watching Brekyn all day)  It was so fun to spend 2 on 1 time with our little guy and give him every ounce of attention possible for his special day. Colton loved all the sea animals and was full of excitement for each exhibit.  I love our little guy to pieces and he makes me laugh everyday and says the sweetest things.  I am so blessed to have this fun-loving, energetic, friendly child.  He loves to play and make friends.  He says "Hi" to people everywhere we go and makes a new friend whether we are at the beach, the park, or  the local Chick Fil A.  I am so grateful to have my sweet Colton in my life.  

No comments: