Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Colton Pie!

My little rascal is two and a half next month! I find myself shaking my head and saying "Oh, terrible two's" in public. Colton is high-energy, social, and playful. He is talking and repeating so much more in the last 2 months. He loves to play with cars. His favorite shows are Little Einsteins and Yo Gabba Gabba. He loves to swing at the park. His favorite books are "Where the Wild Things Are", "If you give a mouse a cookie", and "Don't let the Pigeon stay up late!" And his favorite songs are "Popcorn Popping", "3 Little Monkeys", "Book of Mormon Stories" and "Once there was a Snowman". He is a fun kid! (And a lot of work!)

1 comment:

Anna K. said...

He is soo cute! I bet he and Delmer would be best of friends. They like a lot of the same things! I feel like Delmer is getting even crazier as he is getting closer to 3! Colton is such a cutie!