Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!





When the camera is out, it's hard to get Colton to smile.
This Thanksgiving we started off at my parents' house with the Glassman side of the family and then went to Bucca di Beppo's with the Dickson side later in the evening.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are a few things I am thankful for:
-First and foremost, my husband and two beautiful children. They are what I live for. I have more love for them than can be measured. They bring more laughter and love than I could have ever imagined.
-I am so grateful to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I cherish the bible and Book of Mormon. I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice. I am grateful to live in a time that we have the restored gospel with a Prophet at the head of our church with 12 apostles.
-I am grateful for amazing parents that have been a good example for me. I appreciate my parents now more than ever as I understand how difficult parenting can be and see how much work it is.
-My brothers and extended family.
-Devin having a job.

No comments: