Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Glassman Ski Trip!

For some reason I can't blog the pictures from a link my brother Devon sent me. But we had a great Glassman family ski trip at Park City and Sundance Utah. I only snowboarded one of the days and got to hang out with my friend Meg at her parent's Park City home one of the days since I needed to stay with Colton. We stayed in Provo near Devon and Whitney. We had so much fun having all the family together for the first time on a vacation with Cameron being home. It was Colton's first road trip and he did surprisingly well sleeping most of the time in the car. Whitney had a near finger break with a collision with the ski lift. We also celebrated my dad's birthday at PF Chang's. Happy Birthday Daddy! Thanks Mom and Dad for such a fun vacation!

1 comment:

Whit said...

Hahahaha! I hope no one asks for details on the "almost finger break incident." It was so much fun to have all you guys here! Miss ya!