Tuesday, March 23, 2010

American Idol!


Natalie got 4 tickets to American Idol last Tuesday and we had quite the fun day! We went to the rehearsal and then to the taping. Afterwards we went to eat and saw 5 of the Idols there! We saw Andrew, Mike, Didi, Lee, and Sioban. They were all super nice, especially Andrew and Lee. I think Lee is my favorite. After dinner we went back to Kiki's boyfriend, Matty's place, and watched the show...we were laughing hysterically when we saw ourselves on camera. You see a ton of the back of my head as I clap and you see a little bit of me when Ryan came into the pit. That was probably the funniest part, you see me jumping up and down and waving to the camera, hahaha, and yes...I was the only one doing that. It looks pretty ridiculous, yes...I know. I did get serenaded by Aaron a little bit, and it was awkward...but the camera was right behind me so I think he was really just serenading all the women through the t.v.

1 comment:

j,d and little b said...

HAHAHA LOVE IT! I cant wait to seeeee you!!!!! AAAAHHHHH so excited!