Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Learning to Photoshop









I love to photoshop pictures! I kept seeing cute edited photos on other friends blogs and so I asked Jonna how she did it and she told me the secret! It was so easy and I'm addicted!
Baby update:
I feel like my belly has reached its maximum stretching capabilities...can I really get any bigger? Today I began week 30 of the pregnancy which means about 8 weeks until I'm considered full term. I have been enjoying swimming a few days a week now that the weather has permitted it. I had to go back for the 3 hour glucose screening test last week...what a nightmare! They haven't called me so I'm assuming everything is okay. I have been working at my old job in Huntington Beach as the office manager just for a couple weeks while an employee is out of town. I'm finding it hard to find clothes that fit me. I'm so excited to have the baby! My sister-in-law Natalie just gave birth to her 4th child early Saturday morning. Devin and I went to visit her and her cute baby girl, Kyla, and it hit me that the next time I'd be in the hospital holding a newborn would be when I deliver. Holy moly! It just doesn't feel real. When does the reality of it all finally hit?

10 comments:

Laura said...

Reality starts to sink a few days after the baby comes I'd say. Good luck! You'll be amazed how much bigger you'll get!

Whit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whit said...

I am so excited! You better call us right when you go into labor. My bags will be packed and I'll be ready to get in the car! You'll have to post more pictures of your tum soon! It's so dang cute! :)

Unknown said...

Haha, trust me, you can get bigger! I think for me, reality that a baby was actually coming really hit when I began to dilate. It was like a month before I actually had Lyla but it hit us like a ton of bricks! Then, reality that I actually had a really baby of my own hit me a couple weeks after she was born. It's crazy but you guys will LOVE it! I'm so excited for you to be a mommy, you'll be so good at it! That baby is going to love you and Devin so much!

J + A said...

Those pictures look cute! You have to tell me the photoshop secrets. Jared and I are so excited to meet your little one when he comes.

Mike and Katie said...

I love the pictures...you must share the secret! The reality of it prob wont come until you actually have the cute little guy but even then it might not have sunk in yet....glad you two are doing good!

Stephanie Vogel said...

Im getting huge!! UGH i come home and i blow up I swear haha. Reality hasn't hit me yet either. I can't believe our bellys still have 2 more months to grow...i'm going to be a big blob! I'm excited our babies are going to be born around the same time, it's fun

j,d and little b said...

It hit me two months later...sometimes I look at her and it still doesn't feel real! And just remember my freak show of a belly... you get BIGGER!!! P.S. I am glad you figured out picnik!! Its sooo addicting huh!? Your pics look AWESOME!!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Shira, when I got Natalie's text about kyla's birth it hit me that I was next. It weirded me out but now I feel like a time bomb waiting to burst. So when you get my text when I give birth I pass the crazines on to you...cause you'll be NEXT!!!!!!!!!

David J. Olender said...

what uppppp. if you're around and not too busy...hit me up round the fourth...i'll be down at the beach...Balboa Island...for a few dayz...619 928 1420...the hecticness of life will not prevent a reunion of past friendships.

"old friends become old faces...between darkness and the dawn"