Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Stuff

Baby Update:
I am in the middle of my 31st week of pregnancy. I am still feeling great and I've been sleeping well, minus the leg cramps that are creeping up on me every now and then. My hips are generally sore when I wake up from the extra weight being put on them from sleeping on my sides. I've noticed that I've been alot more thirsty lately and I am hungry all the time. The weird thing is I will be so hungry but feel so full after barely eating much. So I have to frequently eat small meals which is alot harder than you'd think! At my doctors appointment last week I weighed in at my all time record of 123.5 lbs. The doctor said the baby was measuring right on target and his heartrate was strong. We are going back and forth between 3 names right now. Brody, Maddox, and Colton. It's such a hard decision! So far I'm loving the third trimester...I think the first trimester was the worst because of the nausea and vomiting, the second trimester was alright, after the first half of it, since I was still sick and had low energy, and the third trimester has it's discomfort with my growing belly, but I'd take these aches and pains anyday over nausea and vomiting! (I realize my opinion may change as I reach the 8th and 9th month of pregnancy!) The baby has been quite distracting with all of his judo chopping and kicking. I feel like he never stops moving! I can't believe there's only a couple more months left!

5 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

um those shoe socks are freakin awesome!!!!!!!!

Samantha said...

I love " Brody". It sounds so chill just like you guys. It is cute too and not too common. I wish I have money to buy those outreached expensive baby stuff. It seems that it makes out from diamond or gold. Anyways, take my advice. Enjoy your time together now before your little one comes.

Meg said...

We can't wait to see you guys! I can't believe how soon it is now, only three more days! My vote is Maddox.

Amy Rex said...

haha. My vote is Colton! And I like how each name has a vote so far on your comment list. We're not really making it any easier are we? :)

Erin said...

you are almost there! i love brody, but too many people use it now. i love maddox though! your belly is so cute, i can't believe your little guy is almost here! ugh. i hated the leg cramps at night!