Sunday, July 6, 2008

Best 4th of July ever!!!







We started Independence Day at Sunset Beach. The guys all surfed at Cami's and we brought a couple kites to play with. After the beach we had a barbeque at Katie & Brent's house. I bought Devin and I a huge steak to grill. Then we went to watch the fireworks at the Turtle Bay Resort...and we did it in style!!! We paddled out at a surf spot and watched the fireworks from the water! After the fireworks show we surfed for a while and then went in the Resort's pool to swim. Then we went back to Katie's and played with fireworks. Devin and I agree that this was by far the best 4th of July ever!!!

4 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

The kites were truly fun to watch. I didn't quite see how they broke but I have a feeling midget boys were involved.

The last picture with you and your girlfriends is so cute. Nobody looks pregnant at all.

lindsey said...

i have the cutest friends ever! What a fun day, i cant wait to come home!! Happy 4th!

Whit said...

How fun!! You guys are so cute!! I wish we could get out there sometime before Devin graduates and you guys move back to California!!

Taylor H. said...

it's funny that you should ask if Taylor likes my hair long. He's actually not a long hair kind of a guy. He tells me but he likes it but he also continues to remind me that it's starting to get really long and need to be cut soon. haha. but I, of course, just keep growin it longer and longer! haha. I like it though. Thanks for the commpliment. I know I don't comment on your blog a lot but I do look at it all the time so keep putting up stories and pictures! i enjoy them!