Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yoga

Yesterday I went with Katie, Anna, & Jonna to the Turtle Bay Resort for my first yoga class. I loved it! It was such a great work-out. I have done pilates many times and surprisingly, the day-after-soreness was way worse with yoga. My instructor kept calling me Jenna the whole time, it was hard not to laugh. He was really bad with names. The yoga session was so relaxing and we were outdoors with a beautiful view of the bay. After the class we went to Haleiwa for thai food and had a crazy waitress that was mean to us. But it was entertaining at the same time.


3 comments:

Laura said...

I know you must miss your family and friends on the mainland, but enjoy your time in Hawaii as much as you can! We miss it lots and don't know if or when we'll ever be able to go back. We love you guys!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Shira, I am so glad I didnt go because I would have gotten the giggles so bad if he was calling you Jenna. I cant handle that in serious settings. Was the class $5?

hatch family said...

I love yoga! I used to do it all the time before I got pregnant this last time. I think it is such a great workout if you have the right instructor. We'll have to go together sometime when you come back to Cali.