Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Waimea

Devin and I jumping off the rock at Waimea
Devin and Seth body surfing
Lindsey and Baby Raegan
On Saturday we went with Seth & Lindsey and their baby to Waimea and had a fun beach day! We had a long week and it was exactly the kind of day we needed. From Waimea we ate an early dinner in Haleiwa at a sandwich place called Storto's. It was my first time there and I am in love. One thing the North Shore lacks, is a variety of food. So I am excited to find a new place to eat!

3 comments:

Arol Nasca said...

Hey Shira- it's your cousin Lora. Here is my blogsot adress. http//hieifan.blospot.com please look at mine.

love you,

Lora

Arol Nasca said...

Hey Shira- i am doing fine. i am taking a speech class at Fullerton college in the summer. How's Hawaii? How's Devin?

love you,

lora

Arol Nasca said...

That's great. looking foward to seeing you when i do.

Love,
Lora