Friday, March 14, 2008

Back to Blonde!!!



When we got married Devin had heart failure when he found out how high maintenance blonde hair was. With the cost and how frequent I would need my hair colored, we realized it was out of our budget. I've been patient long enough, and I have been blessed! My new good friend Lexi is a hairstylest and for an affordable price. She went to the Paul Mitchel beauty school in Huntington Beach and I think she is awesome! So, I finally got to go back to blonde! I MISSED IT! Devin loves it and he missed it so much too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You were soooooo cute before, but now you have re enlisted in the Super Gorgeous elite! You look like the "Navy Seal" of beauty, smokin hot America's next top model.

Love,

Dad

dirtylikemine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.