Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cinderella & Captain Jack Sparrow




 Cousin Fletcher, the muscle man






Halloween is one of my favorite nights to be a parent.  I get to watch my children happier than ever as they trick-or-treat.  I get to take pictures of them in their adorable costumes.  Then, to top the night off, I get to eat candy and relax as they sleep off their sugar crash.  
This year we went to the Dickson's for the night.  We ate barbecued chili dogs for dinner and then trick-or-treated early before Devin left for class.  Colton also found Grandma's candy stash so he helped pass out candy to trick-or-treaters.  Brekyn kept stealing Fletcher's candy out of his little car.

1 comment:

ann-marie said...

Your kids are wayyyy too cute. :) I am so sad we didnt see them when we were over there! Next time we will plan better. :)