Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another day at Knott's




When we got on the train Colton wanted his own row to himself. I tried to sit with him but he pointed across the aisle to direct me where Devin & Brekyn were sitting and said "Monny!" (He calls me Monny, instead of Mommy) He did let Brekyn sit with him for a little while though. Colton kept raising his arm and pulling down shouting "Choo Choooooo!"
Aww, I don't think there's anything I love more than my children's big smiles!
On Saturday we went to Knott's again. I don't think I can ever go back to Disneyland passes after getting Knott's passes. It wasn't too crowded...on a Saturday!!! We thought we'd try our passes out on a weekend and the lines for the kids rides were shorter than usual. AMAZING!!! I also love that there aren't blackout days for Knott's. Disneyland passes are blacked out all summer and on weekends. He's not a very patient 2.5 year old so the short wait in lines here are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

the Sisters said...

Okay, you've got me about 98% sold on the Knott's idea. It sounds amazing!!