Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our 5 Year Anniversary- Date Night




I have to say that this was one of the best days of my life. We started the day by having fun with the kids at Balboa Island and ended it with a date night all to ourselves. We went surfing in Laguna Beach...which we never get to do together because one of us usually has to stay with the kids. The weather was great and the water wasn't too cold. Then we went to dinner...Devin made reservations at 5 or 6 different upscale places and said I could choose where we ate. I opted to stay in my sweats and go somewhere more comfy. Why get all done up after surfing?! So we ate at Johnny Rockets instead. (my favorite more casual place) After dinner we exchanged gifts. Then we drove to another nearby beach where Devin surprised me by laying out a blanket and we watched a movie on our portable dvd player.

5 Years and 2 kids later...
I feel lucky.
I feel blessed.
I feel grateful.
For Devin.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fun! Love you guys

Lindsay Rondo said...

aw that is too cute!
happy anniversary.