Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My little angel









My cousin Amy took some adorable pictures of Brekyn when she was just a couple weeks old. I am so in love with this little angel. There is nothing sweeter than a newborn. I don't think any mother smothers their child with kisses as much as I do!
I'm so grateful for all the love and support we have received from family and friends through this joyful time. I appreciate everyone that helped me with Colton since I wasn't able to lift him for 6 weeks after the C-Section. I don't think we thought that one through completely. I think for our next child we will wait until Brekyn is out of a crib so we don't have that worry. Colton has been adjusting better than I thought he would. I was a little worried that he'd try to hit her or something but he's not very interested in her and doesn't pay her much attention. I don't think he quite gets it yet. But he does give her kisses because he like the attention we give him when he does it. Regardless of why he does it, it's so adorable!

4 comments:

Erin said...

We loved your announcement, she looks so sweet! Congratulations again!

Stewarts said...

She is sooo cute Shira! :) I hope we can meet her soon! We need to plan to come over for a day. I will have Jimmy call Devin and arrange that. :)

thealbees said...

oh my goodness, she is a little doll, wish i could snuggle her, nothing sweeter then a little girl is there? congrats momma

Anna K. said...

Oh! She is so cute! I want her and June to meet sooooooo badly! :) I hope everything is going well with 2 kids now! It's kinda crazy over here...but good!