Tuesday, April 19, 2011

6 days left!!!



That's right ladies and gentlemen...less than 1 week left before we meet our sweet baby girl. Even though I've done this before, having an addition to our family soon is still so surreal. I'm ready to have her and beyond ready to not be pregnant anymore. I just remember being so anxious to have Colton but then realizing I should have enjoyed my last nights of good sleep! I've been feeling so worn out from Colton's high energy and I wish I could keep up with him. I worry how he will react to the baby, he has absolutely no clue that I'm having a baby. The baby name front runner is still Rylie Jane. My weight is up to 136 lbs. and I feel gigantic! I feel like a t-rex because my arms reach is very limited. Add the huge belly on top of being short and it's hard to reach anything! Devin is way more anxious than I am about the baby's arrival. I don't think the reality of a 2nd child has really hit either of us just yet.

8 comments:

Laura said...

it's gonna be awesome!

Erin said...

you look gorgeous! I cant wait to see pics of her! I'm so scared to have 2 children!!!

Anna K. said...

You look so good! I am SUPER excited to see her! I love the name. I am happy our children are around the same age, it will be cool when we can see you guys again! Having a 2nd child did not feel like a reality to me either..it still doesn't and June has been here for almost 4 weeks! It is definitely surreal. I am happy for you guys!

aandjmerrifield said...

dude you look sooo good the rest of your bod didn't even get damaged!!! it really does look fake hahaha miss you and will see you soon

Whit said...

One hot mama right there!!!

Steph said...

Awe! Baby Rylie's comin today!!! Can't wait to see the lil bundle :)

ann-marie said...

Shira, you are too cute! You are ALL baby too! :) good luck with the birth. Hope to meet her soon. :)

lindsey said...

Shira Im dying to see a pic of your new little angel! I hope your feeling well:)