Sunday, June 13, 2010

Colton at 11 Months!





My sweet Colton is getting so big. He is so adorable with how obedient he is when I ask him for kisses. It's so endearing. Devin says we need to teach him to give kisses with his mouth shut, but I will take what I can get. Colton is standing on his own now but not yet walking. He loves to eat veggie straws and bananas. As soon as he's done eating he starts taking food out of his mouth and throwing it. That's how I know he's full. He repeats "uh-oh", "no", and "dada". We are working on "mama". He has discovered bathrooms and the art of unrolling all of the toilet paper. As a result, bathroom doors remain shut at all times. He loves the pool and to climb stairs. He loves it when you hold his hands and let him walk down the stairs. He is never quiet, he's very outgoing and talkative. He has four teeth on top and four on bottom, and he's got a few more teeth budding through now...teething has not been a fun experience. He still loves his bouncer and his ball bopper and enjoys watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Devin says "Just say he's pretty much awesome!" I can't believe our little guy is almost 1 year old!

3 comments:

Whit said...

Oh what a CUTIE! He really is pretty much awesome! I miss the Dickson's! I can't wait to see you guys in two weeks... I think my buddy Colton has missed me ;)

Erin said...

so adorable! open mouth kisses are the best! B still does open mouth! i cant believe how big he is agetting. i love his wave hair!

lindsey said...

What a stud muffin. He is truly adorable....I mean cool. ha ha!

Miss you guys!