Sunday, October 18, 2009

Colton At 3 1/2 Months






Colton is the biggest sweetheart.
He is a blessing in our lives.
His legs are getting so cute and chunky.
He is so talkative and giggly.
He's a little high maintenance with wanting to be held all the time and I have to be standing up and facing him out so he can see everyone else.
Loves to chew and suck on his hand and mine.
Usually sleeps through our daily walks.
Won't take formula.
Loves to be swaddled for bedtime.
Going a little bald in some places. Tear.
Is super smiley, especially right when he wakes up in the morning and sees me.
Loves bath time and loves me to spray water in his mouth.
Watches Baby Einstein in the mornings so I can eat breakfast.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Wow this sounds identical to phoebe. I wanna meet him! Lets hang out.

Anonymous said...

such a handsome boy, it is fun to watch him grow and see the new things colton does and notice them in brin. good job making a cutie momma. melisa