Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh Sweet Colton!

Colton loves to hang with Cousin Dane
Colton playing with Cousin Kyla
Colton's new favorite toy giraffe from Great-Grandma Sharon
I love to snuggle him in this towel from Auntie Kiki!
Colton recently found his hands and has enjoyed sucking on them. He basically tries to stick his whole fist in his mouth. He has also started drooling a lot more! He has been using his voice a lot and smiling soooo much. He started watching Baby Einstein in the morning while I eat breakfast and I'm so grateful that it holds his attention.

2 comments:

Erin said...

he is getting so big! what an adorable little baby you've got there!

Whit said...

Oh my gosh he's so cute! He gets cuter and cuter every day! I feel like I haven't seen him in a year. We definitely need to meet in Vegas soon. I'm having Colton withdrawals ... really bad!