Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Belly Pics!






Yesterday I went to the Fullerton Arboretum to take maternity pictures. My cousin Amy got to try out her amazing new Nikon camera and needless to say, she's an awesome photographer. She is so talented! Thanks Amy!!!
Belly Update:
I am in my 35th week of the pregnancy and feeling grrrreat! (My 8th month of pregnancy!!!) I think my body is making up for the dreadful first trimester by giving me a mellow third trimester. Besides the general discomfort of the extra weight I don't have much to complain about. I weighed in at a whopping 129 pounds as of my last prenatal appointment. The baby's kicks are getting quite powerful and sometimes even a little painful. I've been swimming laps about 4 days a week and feel healthy. Last night was our third childbirth prep class and we still have two more. Watching those graphic videos makes me a little anxious but I've been pretty relaxed for the most part. I'm anxiously excited to meet our baby boy! We still haven't decided on a baby name yet, I sure hope we can pick one soon!

11 comments:

Anna K. said...

You are so beautiful! I love your belly. I can't wait to see you guys and your baby! You look awesome!

j,d and little b said...

Awww look you have an outie!! haha I love them!!

The Tafuna Family said...

Man little miss, you're still a little miss!!! So cute, i love the pictures!!!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Talented photographer but BEAUTIFUL pregnant mommy! Chris will be so proud of your outie belly button. It's his favorite pregnant feature but I never had one. I was so sad for him. I feel like I failed at being pregnant because of that. J/K

Whit said...

Oh my goodness! So so so cute! Those pics are presh (precious haha)! I am dying to see you guys. The weekend is going to be a blast!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! You are GORGEOUS and look great. Amy did a fantastic job, too! And by the way, you still weigh less than I do when I am not pregnant. How sad for me, haha! :)

lindsey said...

Holy moly you look adorable and your belly couldn't be more perfectly round and tan! I can't wait to see this handsom boy. You will do great Shira!

Erin said...

it helps that she has a beatuiful person to take pics of. great job amy! you look gorgeous. too bad what you weight now is what my pre pregnancy weight is! lucky you!

Stephanie said...

you look so so great!

Carrie & Patrick said...

shira you look soo freakin cute! i love that belly!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Hi Devin & Shira,
I am so excited that you are having a baby boy:). I love your pictures!! You look amazing and I am sure you are happy to meet your baby boy soon. I received an invitations to your baby shower and I am sending out your gift but it wont be there in time for the shower but you should receive it next week. Take care and congrats on the new car....way beautiful.