Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First Belly Shot!


Today I got another ultrasound, it was so exciting! They confirmed once again that we are having a baby boy. He was so cute and he seriously had Devin's lips in his profile shot. Our baby is so photogenic, he was moving around perfectly for the ultrasound pics. Besides his cute little face, my favorite was seeing him open up his mouth and watching his cute legs with his cute little feet kicking around. I know I've said cute about 50 times, but seeing his little body in the pictures, I can't help but say was the cutest thing! I am so excited to be a mom! Our little guy on the way has been kicking me like crazy! He just makes me laugh! I can't imagine when he grows even bigger in my tummy!


So here are a couple belly shots. I feel alot bigger than I am. Devin jokes that I already act like I'm 9 months pregnant...boy is he in for a shocker!


14 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

O you are soooo cute!!! I feel my baby kicking too I love it, Levi hasn't felt it yet though. I'm already walking slower cause of my belly haha I think I am in for it

Laura said...

Wow you just popped right out! You are so cute! Glad you're feeling better.

J + A said...

We are both so excited for you guys!! Last Friday was a lot of fun, we totally have to get together again.

Meg said...

Sooo cute Shira!! I am glad that you finally posted a belly pic. I wish I were around to watch it grow daily:(. At least I will be able to see it in May, when you are really showing. Has Devin felt him move yet? That is so fun that you got to see him moving all around, so amazing, and it never gets old!

lindsey said...

Shut up!!! You are so dang cute shira! What a perfectly round and adorable belly! You look awesome. Cant wait to see more:) We miss you tons!

Whitney said...

Oh my dear. Your tum is THE cutest thing...maybe even cuter than your baby inside it! jk! I can't wait to see you guys. We'll have to play all day Saturday. Love you!

Lindsay Rondo said...

you look absolutely adorable!!

j,d and little b said...

Yyyaaayy! I was wondering when you were going to post a shot! I am sooo glad you did! You look adorable! Aawwwww little baby Devin! I can't wait to see him!!! P.S. you look HOTTTTTT

Meg said...

From Corbin - Dang Shira! Looking goooood! Enjoy the moment. Each phase is great, except the sick one.

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I am definitely pregnant because when I looked at your pictures I started CRYING! You look so CUTE (I used your word). I am so glad that little "Shevin" is kicking and everything cause it makes me laugh when they kick me too. This Morning I swear they were kicking each other and I paniced because I didn't want them to be mad at each other.

Unknown said...

Like everyone else said, you look SO DANG CUTE! Way to go! Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy... looking back it all went by so fast!I'm so happy for you guys!

Anna K. said...

Yay Shira! You look so freaking good!! You are the hottest pregnant mom around.

katie speed said...

ok, i know everyone has said this before... but you look really cute. It really is so amazing and funny when they kick, that was one of my top 3 favorites of being pregnant.

Anna K. said...

Shira! I miss you... and I tagged you for something!